Hay Smarty! It’s nice to meet you.
Welcome to my Blog.
Now something about me: I did Software Engineering. and PMP training from Sir Syed uni.
I like to read and write poetry, and informative articles about Project Management, Designing, Latest Technologies + books.
• Customer relations – grow and keep mutually beneficial relationship between clients and technological group members. I worked as client service executive too, for few months.
• Efficiency – realize analyze processing of businesses efficiently through in-depth performance, and convert analyzed requirements in documents. Requirement prototyping, Object oriented analysis with Unified Modeling Language.
• Novelty – design cutting-edge solutions based on client’s specifications and thorough research and testing
• Management – assemble my self to achieve personal project goals and life’s targets.
• Planning – develop strategies based on technical and native forecasts.
• Project management – plan, execute, control, and close projects on time and within budget. I have my hands on one tool for managing project (Ms Project).
To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of children; to earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty, to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better; whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived. This is the meaning of success.
–Ralph Waldo Emerson
One who knows who I am and how I think. Someone I can be myself around without feeling rude or uncertain. MJ
SUMAIRA = SUMERA = SUM ———-> I am famous from these three names 🙂
I am me.
In all the world, there is no one else like me.
There are some persons who have some parts like me,
but no one adds up exactly like me.
Because I own all of me,
I can become intimately acquainted with me.
By doing so, I can love me
and be friendly with me in all my parts.
I can see, hear, feel, think, say, and do.
I am me and I am okay.
Meaning of my name :
[sumera] = Princess
and Sumaira means : Brownish